Our client, Microleaves – https://microleaves.com/ and https://online.io/ – is looking for a SEO expert to join the present team and help improving the company visibility in online environment.
- Lead technical audits of web properties to identify issues inhibiting organic success. Prepare reports, presentations, and other essential information for management teams that outline traffic and conversion improvement opportunities, ordered by level of impact and level of effort.
- Responsible for executing SEO technical strategies that provide for long-term success while achieving company financial goals. Develop a deep understanding of the senior living marketplace and how search plays a role in the decision-making process.
- Analyze site backlink profiles to identify potentially harmful links and provide recommendations for outreach opportunities that increase organic visibility and traffic.
- Identify internal linking optimizations and quantify linking structure values that increase traffic and organic rank.
- Work with content SEO teams to drive on page optimizations that result in greater organic visibility and traffic from qualified user segments.
- Collaborate with technical teams to review code changes for SEO best practices and be an active contributor to code base optimizations to mitigate organic risk and provide for greater search visibility.
- Provide page markup suggestions that align to SEO best practices and ensure organic visibility.
- Research and provide thought leadership on schema markup that improve CTR (click through rate) in SERPs (search engine results pages).
- Conduct keyword ranking research and build reports for internal teams to identify opportunities for growth among qualified customer segments.
- Work cross-functionally with internal team and external SEO agencies to drive improvements to SEO traffic and transactions.
- Continuously improve SEO skillsets, staying up to date with shifts in the marketplace.
- Ability to perform keyword research, write optimized HTML tags, provide recommendations on internal linking, content promotion, content creation and implementation of schema mark-up.
- Utilize tools such as Screaming Frog, MOZ, BrightEdge, SEMRush, Google Webmaster tools and others to perform analysis.
- Analyze performance data and implement optimizations to increase ROI of campaigns.
- Responsible for compiling SEO recommendations and analyzing deliverables and results to internal teams.
- Provide regular presentations to key stakeholders on the strategy, plan, and results for SEO initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- A minimum of 3 years of SEO experience
- Enthusiasm for understanding the evolving best practices with regard to the technical aspects of crawling, indexing, ranking and driving qualified organic traffic.
- Experience with keyword research, information architecture, search engine algorithms and ranking factors.
- Working knowledge of structured data schemas and rich snippets. Understanding of internal linking, keyword usage and semantic analysis.
- Experience with site scrawlers and log file analysis.
- Experience with a wide variety of SEO tools from among SEMRush, OnCrawl, Botify, Conductor, BrightEdge, SearchMetrics, Ahrefs, Majestic, Moz, Screaming Frog, AWR, DeepCrawl, Search Console, Bing WebMaster Tools.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or similar web analytics products, Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrated understanding of mobile, video, local SEO.
- Experience developing and delivering executive level presentations on SEO strategies, plans and result
- Works well with others, as a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly analytical and data-driven
Project – leftclick/io, not live yet. This is a proxy network platform offering white label solutions for resellers. It includes a client area, admin panel, customer support panel, dashboard with analytics and more.
The company is 9 years old and it has clients on international level. The already launched product is https://microleaves.com/. Besides those 2 projects they have others in pipeline, including adding new functionalities on the existing ones.
The team is made of Seniors with large experience in building complex applications.
Office: Radu Boiangiu nr 20, Bucharest
We thank all applicants for their interest, however ONLY THE CANDIDATES selected for interviews will be contacted – in maximum 2 weeks from the date of the application.