Our client is looking for an experienced, Senior full stack Microsoft.NET developer to join their team in Brasov. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
They are a young company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with great traction, a cool product suite and very ambitious plans. They have offices in UK- London, USA – New York, and Romania – Brasov. The company was founded in 2008.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership in the development team in the selection of appropriate architectures & design patterns.
- Will take a strategic view in all situations in order to continually improve our product and operations
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones.
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality.
- Be an advocate for Agile software development practices. Will lead by example.
- Participate & potentially be Scrum master in meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Set design & coding standards while participating in code reviews and coaching on how to make them work.
- 8+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience working in Agile teams employing TDD & CI.
- Experience of designing architecture and developing with SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
Desirable skills/ experience:
- Experience with NoSQL database and other big data technologies.
- Other full stack development experience e.g. Java, Python, Scala.
- Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Training in the latest technologies (leading to Microsoft Certification)
- Quality code is our mantra
- Company events – team buildings, parties.