Salary: up to €400-450/day (all-inclusive: accommodation, transport, meal) depending on the experience.
6 months contract.
System Integration Testing & E-Commerce experience is mandatory.
Fluent English is mandatory.
Knowledge and responsibilities:
- Working knowledge on sterling or similar application like Invoiceit, Blink sale, Amphis customer, Manhattan WMS etc;
- Knowledge on Customers Sales Order Life Cycle;
- Ability to evaluate Functional Requirements and design test scenarios at early stage;
- Ability to set up and run System Integration Test;
- Identify the test data needed to run the SIT;
- Ability to call out all the dependencies with test data, environment etc.;
- Basic knowledge of DB to trigger select statements;
- Working knowledge on CLM tool for writing, executing test cases and defect reporting;
- Experience on Defect Life Cycle management;
- Experience on Software testing life cycle (STLC);
- Ability to troubleshoot and inspecting the issues between components;
- Able to prioritize work;
- Good to have Understanding on e-Commerce, e2e Order Life cycle;
- Review requirements and call out the gaps;
- Write and Review System Integration Test (SIT) cases.
You can send your resume at email@example.com