- High proficiency in English, both written and spoken
- Good communication skills
- Passion for code and quality
- 8 years + experience with the following:
- Strong experience with SQL Server.
- Understanding of current software design principles and concepts
- Familiarity with Team Foundation Services
- Experience with AWS automation would be a plus
- Competitive salary
- Performance bonus and motivating package of non-financial benefits
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural environment
- Medical insurance
- Parking lots around the office
The client is a New York based company that develops highly specialized software systems designed to help pharmacies in the US and Canada streamline tasks, reduce inventory, and improve customer service levels. They use predictive analytics to determine optimal inventory levels, balance inventory across the enterprise, and assist in maintaining accurate inventory data.
Founded in 2005, they have pioneered store-to-store pharmaceutical inventory transfer. Since then their range of innovative services has grown to include the following.
- Inventory Forecasting –analyze each inventory item in every pharmacy and suggest with amazing accuracy how much of each product they will need in the coming month.
- Cycle Counting – with additional analysis, help our customers count the right items at the right time so their inventory data remains accurate without the need for long and difficult downtimes.
- Inventory Balancing –help customers move inventory to where it is needed most, making sure that the right inventory is in the right place every single day.