Our client, Ezugi – www.ezugi.com – is looking to hire an experienced R&D Manager who will help leading the present technical team in expanding and improving the existing products and also developing and launching the future ones.
- Leading teams of software developers
- Management of Development processes within software delivery projects
- Establish development standards and procedures
- Delivering software to budgets, and project deadlines, with outlined and agreed KPI’s
- Technical leadership
- Coordination of development activities across all projects
- Hiring and retaining development teams
- Estimate projects
- Reports to CTO & Provide reports to higher management
Knowledge & Experience:
(Minimum qualifications required to perform this job)
- Minimum of 4 years of development experience, to include a minimum of 4 years in a management position.
- Experience in managing teams of at least 10 people
- Strong understanding of Agile software development life cycle.
- Experience in managing and working with distributed team members.
- Soft skills – People Management, Analysis, Reporting, Technical Understanding, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Problem Solving, Process Improvement
- Gaming industry experience is a major plus
- BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline – Advantage
- Major Technologies used:
- React (using Bootstrap), Java, PHP, HTML5, Flash
- AWS, Jenkins, Kibana, Bootstrap
Office – Dimitrie Pompeiu, no 9-9A, Bucharest
- HR interview by phone
- Face to face interview with COO
- Skype interview with CEO
- Skype interview with CTO
We thank all applicants for their interest, however ONLY THE CANDIDATES selected for interviews will be contacted – in maximum 2 weeks from the date of the application.