Our client is looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join their team in Brasov. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
They are a young company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with great traction, a cool product suite and very ambitious plans. They have offices in UK- London, USA – New York, and Romania – Brasov. The company was founded in 2008.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in all test activities related to functional, regression, integration, system load & performance testing.
- Execute manual testing of changes to a range of web & desktop applications, APIs & other platform components.
- Develop and maintain test plans based on use cases, requirements, design content and required test coverage.
- Develop, manage & run automated tests where appropriate.
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to estimation, issue resolution and delivery management.
- Understand our applications, platform and data at a very detailed level to maximize contribution.
- Be a champion for continuous improvement and setting a high bar for the quality of our delivery.
- Use our tooling optimally to enable detailed issue tracking and reporting.
- Perform root cause analysis exercises in pre-production and production environments.
- 3+ years commercial experience as a QA Engineer.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience working in Agile software development teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Proven experience with some (preferably all) of the following:
- Experience testing web scale platforms and browser based web applications.
- SQL (SQL Server/ SQL Azure).
- Automated test frameworks (e.g.Selenium).
- Load test tooling (e.g.Loadrunner).
- Visual Studio, TFS (source control), Jira.
- Experience with configuration management of pre-production environments & data sets.
- Experience of TDD and CI and supporting toolsets.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
- Software development experience e.g. .NET, Java, Python.
- Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Training in the latest technologies (leading to Microsoft Certification)
- Quality code is our mantra
- Company events – team buildings, parties.