English and Dutch
Rate up to 460 euros gross
Profile and assignment
- You provide the technical analysis, design, programming of software to be modified and developed as well as implementation of unitest (in a Windows environment with Visual Studio, C #, .NET4.0, SQL 2012).
- The developed applications will be business-oriented.
- You work closely with a functional analyst and technical architect.
- You provide that software with the documentation, provide maintenance and adaptation to provide high-quality and user-friendly applications to end users.
- You solve problems with the helpdesk.
Your strong competencies
- You are in possession of a Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent by experience.
- You have a good knowledge of C # and SQLServer.
- You are able to understand UML diagrams.
- You understand French-speaking colleagues and you read French-language notes regarding your work.
- You work for a socially committed organization, in a professional environment with recent IT technologies.
- You have a responsible function with training opportunities to further you.
- You work in a 35u week with sliding working hours and compensatory days in case of overtime.
- You receive a market-based monthly salary supplemented with a lot of interesting benefits, including solid group insurance, hospitalization insurance, meal checks, etc.
Period: 6 months with extension option
You can send your resume at email@example.com