About the employer
Software company based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, offering a wide variety of services and intellectual property for complex industries. Our company’s clients are enterprise, both local and international businesses, scattered on several continents.
The quality of our work and security are important characteristics of our activity, that’s why they are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2018 certified.
Domain: Technical industry/ industrial pumps. It is a new project so 80% will be completely new development.
The declared scope of the client/stakeholders is:
- Harmonized measurement data acquisition and evaluation from the pump
- Harmonized report generation of the pump data
- Input and output interfaces to processing databases/systems
- Worldwide support and product care
- Increased transparency and reproducibility
Technology stack of the project currently is:
.Net Core 3, REST API, SignalR, CSS with React on frontend, Confluent Kafka for data messages exchange, Docker for containerization, Jenkins for Continuous distribution and delivery. Database system is to be decided yet, also .Net testing.
What you will do
- Estimate and implement the development tasks;
- Implement the change requests and analysis and fixing of defects;
- Compliance with coding standards and guidelines;
- Adherence to code quality goals;
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
You will need experience with
- 3+ years of experience with .Net Framework/Core, Asp. Net – must
- SQL based databases like MS SQL Server / Oracle – must.
- Previous CSS or Bootstrap knowledge – plus
- Source Control and Code Repository: SVN / GIT / Team Foundation Server is a plus.
- Software development practices and methodologies: Continuous Integration with tools like Jenkins or Teamcity – plus
- knowledge of patterns like MVC, MVVM and Dependency Injection like – plus.
- Previous experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework / NHibernate – plus
- Previous experience with Unit testing technologies – plus
What we have to offer
- An IT environment focused on quality
- Interesting projects, fun and easy going team
- Private medical care
- Flexible working schedule
- Weekly office therapy massage
- 3 days/month home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however ONLY THE CANDIDATES selected for interviews will be contacted – in maximum 2 weeks from the date of the application.