Our client is looking for an experienced, full stack Microsoft.NET developer to join their team in Brasov. The work environment is flexible, highly technical and rewarding.
They are a young company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland with great traction, a cool product suite and very ambitious plans. They have offices in UK- London, USA – New York, and Romania – Brasov. The company was founded in 2008.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones.
- Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality.
- Be an advocate for Agile software development practices.
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrations.
- Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code.
- 5+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience of SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
- Experience with TDD and CI.
- Experience deploying to and managing Azure resources.
- Experience with NoSQL database technologies.
- Other full stack development experience e.g. Java, Python, Scala.
- Knowledge of or experience with eCommerce platforms or web scale retail data management.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Meal tickets
- Private medical insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Training in the latest technologies (leading to Microsoft Certification)
- Quality code is our mantra
- Company events – team buildings, parties.