About the employer
Software company based in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, offering a wide variety of services and intellectual property for complex industries. Our company’s clients are enterprise, both local and international businesses, scattered on several continents.
The quality of our work and security are important characteristics of our activity, that’s why they are ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2018 certified.
Development of a software solution for pharmacies. It is a new project so 80% will be completely new development.
What you will do
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle;
• Review and debug code;
• Collaborate with the team to fix and improve the activity;
• Document development phases and monitor systems;
• Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies;
• Participate in an Agile/ Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software;
• Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with the clients;
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of the software product.
You will need experience with
- Java development (Java 8)
- Spring, Spring Boot, JSF frameworks
- Spring Data
- Oracle database
- Bootstrap 3, Bootstrap 4
- Good command of English (C1) and German (B2 – C2)
What we have to offer
- An IT environment focused on quality
- Interesting projects, fun and easy going team
- Private medical care
- Flexible working schedule
- Weekly office therapy massage
- 3 days/month home office
We thank all applicants for their interest, however ONLY THE CANDIDATES selected for interviews will be contacted – in maximum 2 weeks from the date of the application.