Our client is a large group specialized in casinos, gambling and online gaming.
What we’re looking for?
- Previous experience in personnel administration, including drafting employment documents and operating changes in Revisal;
- Very good knowledge of the labor legislation and practice, knowing the fiscal legislation applicable to payroll is also required;
- Previous experience in HR and payroll software, doubled with a good command of Excel;
- Attention to details and willingness to continuous learning and self-improving;
- Ability to work under precise deadlines and good command of English.
What will your day look like?
- You are in charge with preparation of all the employment documents (labor contracts, addenda, termination/ suspension decisions) and with maintaining accurate personnel files, per the law; most of the documents will be already prepared by the legal department.
- You register in due time all the relevant changes in the employee register (Revisal);
- You are in charge with updating the HR & payroll database and keep the evidence of the absences (i.e. holidays and sickness);
- You run the salary calculation, prepare the monthly payroll statement and prepare various reports;
- You prepare various employment certificates (requested for medical purpose, for bank loans etc.);
- You are the contact person for any employment and salary matter
- Recruiting might also be a 10-15% part of the job.
What do we have to offer
- Very competitive salary for the right person;
- A business environment that will prepare you for becoming a future entrepreneur if you dream about it;
- Access to high class clients;
- Creative, independent job where your skills can thrive;
- The possibility to express your opinion freely and promote change.